Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Make...{Home Made Make-Up!}

I love making home made, well semi-home made make up, since I first started my "journey" of how and where to put my make up i learned a few tricks, here are some of my top favorites :
1} Blush can be used at eye shadow!
2}Lighter liquid make up can be used as a concealer!
3}Broken eye shadows, blushes ,etc can be used as pigments to add into lotions ,lip gloss/balms, or just as loose eye shadow or blush!
4}Cheap Make Up is sometimes better then Expensive!
5}If your don't have primer (like never did) some lotions work great! 



This is, HOW TO video I think its very good I tried it out  this is what I got with my make up!

I think it works good,  
My Face: Home made primer , and avon mineral makeup!What do you guys think you ever used home made make up?what tricks do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment